So tired of this heat.
Uuugh! I just came back from a walk - got rained on, but it's 65 here. Sorry you are dealing with that!
Jan, it has been brutal here in NE Oklahoma. I suppose it will break soon enough but not before we are well done, I'm afraid. Stay cool, hon!
That's a good one!! We've actually had lower humidity and lower temps these past couple of days!! A hint that Fall is coming!! xo
That's pretty true for us here in WI this summer. ugh! xo Diana
I so believe it... 101 expected high today with feels like temps around 105.
So tired of this heat.
ReplyDeleteUuugh! I just came back from a walk - got rained on, but it's 65 here. Sorry you are dealing with that!
ReplyDeleteJan, it has been brutal here in NE Oklahoma. I suppose it will break soon enough but not before we are well done, I'm afraid. Stay cool, hon!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one!! We've actually had lower humidity and lower temps these past couple of days!! A hint that Fall is coming!! xo
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty true for us here in WI this summer. ugh! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI so believe it... 101 expected high today with feels like temps around 105.
ReplyDelete