Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Finally!

 It may just be meteorological fall instead of the equinox, but I'll take it! The temperatures are about 10 degrees cooler-which is still in the mid to upper nineties-but that's ok! It's finally September and somehow it just seems to make things feel better.







Enjoy your 1st day of September!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, to that last one, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are actually under a heat advisory! Makes it hard to think of fall, but I sure am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the temperatures would cooperate with the calender! Have a blessed September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful that September is here. We finally got some rain this afternoon and the temps have dropped down into the 80's. feels so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a couple of days when the temp just broke 90. It felt like a cold spell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- Okay- I am smiling right out loud now. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like September! Happy September to you!!

    ReplyDelete