We have had a really hot summer here, too. That is unusual for us. If it get to the 80s in the summer it is hot for us and we are very humid because there is water on both sides of us (peninsula). I will be glad for the cooler weather of fall. xo Diana
Uuugh!
ReplyDeleteSame here. It's been terrible.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you have such horrid heat. We had 20 days of hot and now we are cooled off and I hope it stays that way. Stay cool:)
ReplyDeleteIt is hot here and you really need gills to be able to breathe
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you!!! UGH!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot imagine the heat in Texas. We are miserably hot up here in Ohio.
ReplyDeleteWe have had a really hot summer here, too. That is unusual for us. If it get to the 80s in the summer it is hot for us and we are very humid because there is water on both sides of us (peninsula). I will be glad for the cooler weather of fall. xo Diana
ReplyDelete