Things seem pretty much back to normal weather, water and power-wise, at least in our neck of the woods. I did manage to develop an infection in an old root canal. Saw the dentist and his verdict was a cracked root, so I will need yet another dental implant. This will be my third. Right next to the last one in fact. Fortunately, we have an excellent dental surgeon and my last implant went without a hitch. Probably does in any ideas of a vacation this year, though!
In other news, I got my first COVID vaccine yesterday.
And to top things off, I can now reveal something we've known about for a little while. This is our youngest grandchild-she is almost 14 months old and she is wearing her new shirt:

So cute! Congrats on the new baby coming - very exciting!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are returning to normal and very happy for you about the new baby
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on both getting the vaccine and the new grandbaby news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gramma! Very exciting news. And congratulations on the vaccine too. Your grandchild count is much closer than mine. We have EIGHT grandsons and only two granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! We have four of each grandchildren, but the two being born in the summer are both girls! When we had our own kids, we had four of each, the tie-breaker was also a girl...ended up with 11 girls and only 5 boys. I'm glad for you that you got your first "jab"...:)
ReplyDeleteDella
Congratulations on the new grandchild! Such happy news! So glad you got your first vaccination. We both had our second one last weekend and am so grateful for the chance to have them.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! A new grandbaby coming! Wow, what a blessing! And glad your weather is getting better and things are getting back to normal. Such great news.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new baby to come. Glad things are getting back to normal. Those dental implants definitely take our vacations away but either needed or wanted.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm sorry about your tooth! Those are so expensive! Good for you getting the vaccine!
ReplyDeleteSoooo exciting to read about your "tie breaker" baby coming this summer!
ReplyDelete(Not so exciting: expensive dental work. Ugh.)