Friday, March 5, 2021

Sign of Spring

I was cleaning out our asparagus bed and heard a noise I've not heard in years. I looked up and a group of geese were headed north. High up, but I could hear them clearly. Spring is just around the corner and I'm so ready!


(This is an internet photo. I never have the presence of mind to take a photo, and the geese I saw were much higher up than these!)


5 comments:

  1. When I lived in the PNW, we could hear geese. It was the first time in my life I heard them, and it was wonderful, gave me chills and tears of joy at God's world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sound too knowing spring is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, spring is almost here!! I'm like you, seems I never have a camera near and I miss some great shots! AND....life goes on. Hope you're enjoying a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of the most moving sights and sounds in the world! All but two of ours have moved on but we're hoping these two will stay and nest as that happens about every other year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sound in the Spring, not so much in the Fall because I know that means winter is coming!

    ReplyDelete

October!