...although it actually doesn't seem possible that it's already half over. School starts next week for our local grands. It always makes me feel like fall is just around the corner. A reeeaalllly long corner...
We hate to complain about the heat here....because it will soon be getting cooler, then you know what is coming behind that. LOL. I do not want to let go of summer. But I honestly have not been sitting out because of the heat. LOL. Hope you get a cool down there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
It has been hot and very humid here for most of the summer, Jan. I can't imagine the heat you have there! Nor do I want to experience it firsthand. lol xo Diana
Jan, it isn't any better in NE Oklahoma! I think it reached 107* yesterday and it seems even hotter than that today. Being a Native Texan,I remember the Texas summers but let me tell you, in recent years, you can't tell the difference between Oklahoma and Texas except one is north of the mighty Red. UGH!
I totally agree with you - it's hot! It's sure hot here in south Texas. Sometimes when I open the back door with the humidity, it feels like a sauna! Thanks for popping in to see me and cooler weather is on it's way. Be a sweetie, Shelia :)
I know what you mean! It was too hot for me to go out and water tonight. I.just.couldnt.do.it.
ReplyDeleteWe hate to complain about the heat here....because it will soon be getting cooler, then you know what is coming behind that. LOL. I do not want to let go of summer. But I honestly have not been sitting out because of the heat. LOL. Hope you get a cool down there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteIt has been hot and very humid here for most of the summer, Jan. I can't imagine the heat you have there! Nor do I want to experience it firsthand. lol xo Diana
ReplyDeleteJan, it isn't any better in NE Oklahoma! I think it reached 107* yesterday and it seems even hotter than that today. Being a Native Texan,I remember the Texas summers but let me tell you, in recent years, you can't tell the difference between Oklahoma and Texas except one is north of the mighty Red. UGH!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace.
Pam
I totally agree with you - it's hot! It's sure hot here in south Texas. Sometimes when I open the back door with the humidity, it feels like a sauna! Thanks for popping in to see me and cooler weather is on it's way.
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelia :)