Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Rain!

Finally, a break in the brutally hot, dry weather. Today has been in the 80's and we've had an inch and a half of rain. It's been lovely, or at least it looks lovely. I've been asleep off and on most of the day after having a tooth extracted and an implant placed. Sore, but doing well.

Today our oldest grandson turns 7! We had cake and presents on Saturday to celebrate. Hard to believe 7 years have gone by!

Seven years ago.

First day of school last week.
We're looking forward to having our son and his two boys here for the Labor Day weekend! Our three grandsons are best buddies and love being able to play together.


4 comments:

  1. I hope your mouth heals quickly.
    Happy 7th birthday to your GS. They do grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rained on my all the way down to Waco except for the last 5 miles. No rain at the ranch. I didn;t park up at the gate so I'm hoping it doesn't rain in the night or at least not enough that I can't get out tomorrow!
    I admire you getting that implant. I just couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I pray you feel better soon. Dental work is never fun, is it? Happy birthday to you grandson. Have a blessed weekend with your family.

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog. We'll be having a huge amount of rain here in Florida over the next week, so even though you finally got some at your house, would you like for us to send more your way? LOL

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete