Well, it may be the last full month of summer, but it will still be HOT for at least 2 more months here! Still, August always feels like the light at the end of the tunnel. Fall is getting closer-my favorite time of the year!
You and me both. I always feel like we are on the "home stretch" when we get to August. Fall isn't too far behind, even if it is still hot here for a couple more months...(FL). We can pretend it's getting cooler...LOL. Love this photo. Looks like fun to me.
Love that photo. I am always kind of sad to see August. Even though I love fall I always hate to see summer end. Of course we live in Alabama and it will be hot here through at least mid October.
I love summer. It could stay Spring and Summer for about ten months and I would not complain. I live in AL, so we still have maybe two months after August ends.
You and me both. I always feel like we are on the "home stretch" when we get to August. Fall isn't too far behind, even if it is still hot here for a couple more months...(FL). We can pretend it's getting cooler...LOL. Love this photo. Looks like fun to me.
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, I think we all have had some hot weather and most are ready for a cool down. I love that cute truck. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteOh, I like that pick-up!! I am tired of hot weather and will welcome Fall.
ReplyDeleteLove that photo. I am always kind of sad to see August. Even though I love fall I always hate to see summer end. Of course we live in Alabama and it will be hot here through at least mid October.
ReplyDeleteI love summer. It could stay Spring and Summer for about ten months and I would not complain. I live in AL, so we still have maybe two months after August ends.
ReplyDelete