How did this month slip by so quickly? It's more than half over! Usually January seems to last for 6 weeks, but not this year. That's not what my post title eludes to however. It's a presidential election year and the ads have begun. (Actually they began last year, but that's another rant for another time.) Unfortunately what this does for me is make me sick of all the candidates long before it's time to vote and I suspect I'm not the only one. If nothing else, it does make for some funny memes-possibly one of the only bright spots in the whole thing!

I'm afraid politics bore me to death. So you have my sympathy. Aren't you glad your remote control has a mute button? No need to listen to any of it if you don't want to.
ReplyDeleteMy son's girlfriend is American so I think he's taking an interest in American politics more than he ever has before. There's lots about it all on our news over here.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing my best to stay away from it all. I've felt for many years its rigged anyway for reasons I'll never be privy to. Listening to the continuous lying and pipe dreaming from both sides ramps up my anxiety , so its best if I channel my energy elsewhere for the most part.. when the time comes, I'll vote.
ReplyDeleteI am so tired of the political bickering as well. Hope we do get a worthy president somehow
ReplyDelete