Unfortunately, neither our son (snowed in and sick family) or our daughter (had a chest cold which after we left, turned out to be pneumonia) were able to make it. (Snow is now melted and everyone on the mend.)
I don't like to make New Year's resolutions, it always feels like I'm setting myself up for failure. I do have some things I'd like to accomplish this year and I plan to work on those, but no self-recriminations if I don't get around to everything. (Except for losing some weight. I really have to work on that this year!) Do you make New Year's resolutions?

Glad everyone is on the mend! No New Year's Resolutions here.
ReplyDeleteHappy the family is doing better. I make NY resolutions, but I prefer to delay them a bit. When I used to start them on the first I felt deprived because all around me people were enjoying the holiday remnants and I wasn't. Now I ease into them one resolution at a time. This first week my resolution is to have a shower and be dressed each morning before I have coffee. Next week?
ReplyDeleteHello Jan and Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI have looked back at your posts and loved the snowy landscapes.
My New Year Resolution is to take more photos and carry on blogging. I hope I can keep it up!