Friday, January 11, 2013

Flu Bug

Our two grandgirls and the 4 month old grandson all saw the doctor today and tested positive for influenza, which means that is what we also have. My husband is well enough to keep the girls while the doctor sent our daughter to the Children's Hospital Emergency Room with the 4-month old to make sure he didn't need to be admitted.  His fever is very high, but he had a breathing treatment and is eating some now, so hopefully they will be able to bring him home. Poor little guy-it's scary when they are so small and so sick. Wish I could be there to hold him, but his Mom is really who he needs right now!

4 comments:

  1. Jan, I hope the little one will soon be better. All of you too.
    Prayers and best wishes,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a worry for all of you. I hope the baby will soon be well and able to come home again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - sending loads of love and best wishes to you all. Jx

    ReplyDelete