So glad this little guy is feeling better! He's been in and out of ER's for the last 2 days and finally was taken by ambulance and admitted to the children's hospital. He's doing much better and may get to come home tomorrow.
Actually, for a baby with influenza, the children's hospital is the best place for him to be. They've got the equipment to monitor him closely, and they can act quickly if need be. More importantly, they won't let him go home until he's out of danger. When he does go home, you'll know the worst is over and he's on the mend.
So glad your grandson is doing better and hopefully he'll be home soon. I've been down the path of a baby grandson in hospital on life support and it's absolutely awful. George survived thankfully but it was touch and go so I do know how you are feeling.
Actually, for a baby with influenza, the children's hospital is the best place for him to be. They've got the equipment to monitor him closely, and they can act quickly if need be. More importantly, they won't let him go home until he's out of danger. When he does go home, you'll know the worst is over and he's on the mend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your grandson is doing better and hopefully he'll be home soon. I've been down the path of a baby grandson in hospital on life support and it's absolutely awful. George survived thankfully but it was touch and go so I do know how you are feeling.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear that he's received the treatment he needed and that he's on the mend. It must have been very worrying for all of you. x
ReplyDeleteGood news. Jx
ReplyDeleteThat is good news! I hope he will soon be ready to come home again.
ReplyDeleteRoll on home time.
ReplyDeleteLove from Mum
xx
you must be so relieved Jan, what a darling baby.
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope he does get to go home soon! It hurts to see a little one feeling so bad.
ReplyDelete