It's been fairly quiet lately, just normal life, or at least what passes for normal around here! The weather finally decided to get hot. Days around 100 F and no rain, but that has changed this week with cooler weather and showers. I won't complain!
Our daughter had knee replacement surgery this morning and is doing really well. She is already home and moving around with a walker for a few minutes at a time. It's amazing what they can do now. She is young to need it-just 46-but her joint was in really bad shape from arthritis and she was in so much pain. I'm so happy she will have relief from that after she heals! She got the bad knee genes from her dad. I'm almost 70 and really have no trouble with my knees other than stiffness from getting older! My hands and neck are another story, though.
We're keeping our two youngest grands this week. They are our "bonus grandbabies" at 4 and 6 years old. They surprised everyone and it's so sweet to have littles around again for a while. The other 5 grands are teenagers except for the 11 year old.
That's all for now. Enjoy your week!

I'm sure your daughter will heal nicely!! I have both knees done and it was the best thing ever!! I'm glad you have cooler temps this week. Wishing you a happy week ahead!!
ReplyDeleteFast healing wishes to your daughter. It is amazing how things have changed and improved. I bet you are having fun with the little ones.
ReplyDeletePrayers for your daughter! I know she will be happy to feel better. Hey! I have a bonus Grandblessing on the way! My grandchildren are 16 and 10. And just like that, their 36 year old Mama(my daughter) is expecting! A surprise for sure but God knew all along!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the babies!
Hi Jan.. so thankful that your daughter is doing well. I wish her a very speedy recovery.. those grands have a sure way of bringing so much joy into our lives. Enjoy every minute with them.
ReplyDeleteBest of Luck to your daughter with the knee replacement! Have fun with the little ones:)
ReplyDelete