That's how I always feel on September 1st. Maybe it comes from living most of my life in places where summers could be pretty brutal. (Or at least that's how it felt.) Even though the temperatures don't usually change until later in the month, there is a sense of summer being "over". I like that the weather people call September 1st the beginning of "Meteorological Fall"-I'll take it!
We are actually having some cooler temperatures (highs in the low to mid 80's) and it's cloudy and misty. I got out a fall mug for my tea this morning and started getting out some of my fall decor. Let the season begin!!

Happy September! I feel the 'We made it' when April comes around. I'm always so happy to see winter head out!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same! Let's lower the temperatures!
ReplyDeleteYes..September has arrived and our temps are cooler... This sure makes me say "We made it"
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about September!!! Cooler weather is coming. ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteSeptember is a busy month for us. Some days are cooler and some are blazing hot, but it is all good!
ReplyDeleteI love your post and the pretty fall backgrounds!!! Happy September!
ReplyDeleteHappy September!
ReplyDelete