Until my dad died I always thought when people said they thought of their loved ones everyday that it was just an expression. Now I literally think of both of my parents every day.
Prayers for you Jan for this day that will always be written in your heart. What a special Blessing to fall to sleep and wake up in the arms of Jesus. big hugs to you
(hugs)
ReplyDelete❤️🙏proverbs 10:7 says "The memory of the just is blessed" - may you be blessed and comforted as you remember a good, loving father 🙏❤️
ReplyDeleteUntil my dad died I always thought when people said they thought of their loved ones everyday that it was just an expression. Now I literally think of both of my parents every day.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you Jan for this day that will always be written in your heart. What a special Blessing to fall to sleep and wake up in the arms of Jesus. big hugs to you
ReplyDeleteHugs Jan. What a blessing to have a great Dad.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to just go to sleep, not easy for the family but easy for the loved one:)
ReplyDeleteSending a hug.
ReplyDelete