I can't believe it's July! We're supposed to cool off later this week too. I love this pic!
I keep wondering what happened to my big plans for summer . . .
It's been a tad cooler here too, not reaching the 90's every day, and we supposed to be getting a lot of rain, but so far it has skirted around our town again. Not sure why. But they say it's coming...so I'm waiting and watching! Happy July!!
Yes, a bit cooler and a lot wetter here over the next few days!! We need the rain and the cooler temps are always welcome! xo
Happy 4th of July!!
I can't believe it's July! We're supposed to cool off later this week too. I love this pic!
ReplyDeleteI keep wondering what happened to my big plans for summer . . .
ReplyDeleteIt's been a tad cooler here too, not reaching the 90's every day, and we supposed to be getting a lot of rain, but so far it has skirted around our town again. Not sure why. But they say it's coming...so I'm waiting and watching! Happy July!!
ReplyDeleteYes, a bit cooler and a lot wetter here over the next few days!! We need the rain and the cooler temps are always welcome! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!!
ReplyDelete