I'm learning to look for the glimmers.
I love that!
Beautiful....I am so thankful for the glimmers and the small joys that God gives me..
That is beautiful, Jan. It is so hard to do, though, with all the noise that is the world today. I am glad I live in the country so I can, occasionally, catch the glimmers of grace.Grace & Peace,Pam
I believe in that statement!! Amen!
Praise God for the glimmers of grace....
I love that!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful....I am so thankful for the glimmers and the small joys that God gives me..
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful, Jan. It is so hard to do, though, with all the noise that is the world today. I am glad I live in the country so I can, occasionally, catch the glimmers of grace.
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
I believe in that statement!! Amen!
ReplyDeletePraise God for the glimmers of grace....
ReplyDelete