I am a bad mom. When my daughter, who cut class on a regular basis in high school, was telling me about lecturing her daughters on why they cannot cut class in high school, I had to say "The irony of this moment is not lost on me." At least I did not roll on the floor in hysterical laughter. And she did admit that I was right.

I love it! That's the best, hearing you were right!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Life is circular isn't it!
ReplyDeleteMy best memories of high school are a scheduled study hall right before lunch (they had just put in computers and if you didn't show up the first day, they figured it was a mistake on the list) so that when I left English the period before I could head down the fire escape to an alley which took me to a side street that went to my gramma's house. She would have lunch ready on tv trays and we would watch One Life to Live together. She sanctioned my "skipping school".
ReplyDeleteLove this!! I always thought it would be great if our kids could have kids who were just like them so they could find out what we went through!
ReplyDeleteAh, those moments are always so fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat goes around comes around!!
ReplyDeleteKarma:)
ReplyDelete