Thursday, November 9, 2023

What?!

It's only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving! How did that sneak up on me? We will have 9 adults and 9 children if things go according to plan. 2020 was a scaled back Thanksgiving due to Covid, 2021 Thanksgiving we had Covid and last year was the Influenza Thanksgiving, so we haven't all gotten together for over 3 years. Hopefully everyone will be well this time and we can enjoy a house full of wonderful family. 

I've been fighting my lower back and right knee this summer and fall, and I guess time got away from me. I have an appointment with my doctor next week, but I have a feeling it's arthritis. Lose weight, maybe PT and possibly a prescription are what I expect to hear. Guess that's what I get for getting old! 




3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving snuck up on me too! I hope your gathering is great!
    Love the meme - I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this is the year you can all gather together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your family can gather to give thanks this year!! Stay healthy! I had covid last year and had to cancel 9 people for dinner. That made me feel worse than the covid!

    ReplyDelete

October!