Monday, September 11, 2023

Trusting Him More

A beautiful cool, rainy morning! It's been a long summer with the unusual heat and drought, and it's been easy for me to be impatient and even feel a little hopeless-as if it was never going to end. I'm so glad God keeps his promises. Sometimes, I decide how I think that ought to look, and my faith wavers when it's different from my expectations. I need to remember that God is working in everything and His timing is always perfect.



2 comments:

  1. Goes with a study I just started on Habakkuk. I just did the first chapter tonight and it talked about how we have a timeline on when we think God should answer our prayers, which is usually right away! But then reminded us that God's timing is perfect. It's good to be reminded of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sometimes I wonder all that is going on in the world but remember that God is in charge and he knows what is best for us:)

    ReplyDelete

October!