Boy, did it feel good to turn the page on the calendar to September!! It's still hot, and probably will be for a few more weeks, but things just feel more hopeful once August is over. Not quite ready for pumpkin spice, but glad to get to the start of my favorite time of the year. Now to get ready to enjoy the Labor Day weekend with kids and grandkids!

Happy September! Here is to slightly cooler temperatures and apple picking (pumpkins are October in my opinion).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your labor day weekend. I was ready to turn that calendar page myself.
ReplyDeleteI agree. I LOVE September. Probably because it is my birth month, but still it's just such a happy hopeful month as we get back into a routine after the lazy days of summer. Yes, it would be nice if it would cool down a bit and if the hurricanes would stay totally away all month long...time will tell. One down, hopefully no more to go!! Have a happy Labor Day weekend! I kind of forgot about it!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your kids and grandkids!! September does lead us into a wonderful time of our year!! xo
ReplyDeleteI am really not ready for September or Fall, but I did make pumpkin bread this week,
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, Just popping by to say HI and hoping all is well at your house. I hope your long weekend is going well.
ReplyDeleteGranny Marigold