I know what your talking about! Our heat index was 120* today. I'm not built for these temps and neither are my furbabies! I'm not going to fuss about it though because winter is just right around the corner and that is equally horrible in my book...maybe worse!
I guess I had better quit complaining about the 90s. Just know I am thinking of you and hoping that you are able to stay cool and hydrated through the worst of it.
I'm sorry. Stay hydrated!
ReplyDeleteThat's too hot!
ReplyDeleteI know what your talking about! Our heat index was 120* today. I'm not built for these temps and neither are my furbabies! I'm not going to fuss about it though because winter is just right around the corner and that is equally horrible in my book...maybe worse!
ReplyDeleteStay cool, my friend!
Pam
Oh my! Our heat index hasn't been that bad yet!
DeleteIt's been a challenge, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteI guess I had better quit complaining about the 90s. Just know I am thinking of you and hoping that you are able to stay cool and hydrated through the worst of it.
ReplyDelete