Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Just a Note

 We had a wonderful Easter with lots of food, family and egg hunting! 




Our littlest grandbaby had her first egg hunt and enjoyed it, but poor baby came down with a stomach bug that evening and spent much of that night throwing up! (It wasn't because of candy, she didn't have any. Her eggs were filled with fruit gummies and marshmallows, but all she ate was one marshmallow.) Her older brother had an upset stomach that morning, but bounced back by church time and had no more trouble. No one else has gotten sick, fortunately. 

The 3 grandsons had a great time. They are as close as brothers and just love being together! The oldest two are eight years old and the little guy is 6. (Sorry about the photo quality.)

I had my extraction and bone graft a week ago, and the swelling has gone down. The stitches have dissolved and the bruising is fading, but I'm a little concerned about the amount of pain I'm still having, so I will probably call the office tomorrow. I don't go back for a re-check until the 13th.



6 comments:

  1. Hope your pain subsides! The kiddos are adorable! Glad you had a nice Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your pain is getting better and that you have found some relief. That sounds painful. Love the pictures of your sweet grandchildren. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouth pain is very wearing. Our faces and mouths have so many nerves to get irritated and inflamed. I hope you feel better soon. Nothing is cuter than seeing little ones enjoying Easter! We hid eggs for the dogs but it isn't the same as having kids over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying a prayer for you.....dental pain is so awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a bunch of cute little egg hunters. Sorry the little one got sick though.
    Praying your mouth feels better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little ones are so cute - I miss the egg hunting, etc. Sure hope you can get pain free and the doctor can help.

    ReplyDelete

October!