Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday

Beautiful spring weather-the bluebonnets, paintbrushes and other wildflowers are out in abundance and everything is so green. 

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments on my last post. I saw the oral surgeon on Thursday, who assured me that everything looks great and is healing well. But my tooth-grinding is probably what is causing a lot of the pain. He also said that it was a rough extraction and it will take time for everything to heal. I feel a whole lot better just being reassured that my body is doing just what it's supposed to. (It's always such a surprise to me-I always expect things to go wrong. Guess I'm just a teeny bit of a worry wart!) He's a really good surgeon and a really nice person too. The tooth they took out had a big gold crown on it. He asked if I would mind donating it to someone who sells dental gold and uses the money to help children in need. I think it's a great idea!

Planning to enjoy this beautiful weekend. Looking forward to starting our Sunday School up again tomorrow at church. The adult bible studies will be starting back too. It's good to see some things "getting back to normal".

4 comments:

  1. Glad the extraction went well and I love the idea of donating the dental gold.
    Enjoy church and Sunday school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was generous of you to donate your gold crown. Gold is sky-high now. I can't wait for things to become more normal again, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a neat idea to donate the gold...never would have thought of that! Glad your tooth area is feeling better now. We will be starting our Sunday school back up again on April 25th. Yes, it IS good to see some things "getting back to normal". It's about time! Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you to donate your gold .......I did not know that could be done. I hope you can find a way to stop your teeth grinding. Enjoy the beautiful days around you!

    ReplyDelete

October!