Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Brrr...still

Our daughter, son-in-law and grands came over yesterday and spent the night. They probably won't have power until Friday. It was -2 last night but should get up into the low 20's today. 

My daughter and I were in the kitchen cooking breakfast this morning, the kids were playing, the dogs were happy and it occurred to me that we had a houseful of family and there was snow on the ground. I suggested that we should get out the tree and decorations and have Christmas all over again!!

She didn't think that was the least bit funny.....😂😂

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a celebration! A warm house and surrounded by family! But unfortunately your daughter has real life to deal with too. Hope it all gets sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got word that their power is back on, so they are already on their way back home!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you have a good attitude in the middle of this!

    ReplyDelete

October!