Monday, August 3, 2020

August slipped in while I wasn't watching




Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last two posts! I appreciate you all so much!

6 comments:

  1. I love our Blogging Community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! The days do indeed seem to be floating by, as if they were all joined together. Hard to tell what are weekends anymore. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have prayed for your friend's family. So much pain and stress in our world. I pray we can get thru this and find peace again. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. Here it is...August! A busy month for us with birthdays and anniversary, etc., but a happy month. Hot, but happy. LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your last post and feel awful for the family-losing young wife and mom. That is just so sad.
    Wishing you a happy Sunday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our honor to be able to pray with you! This year has gone by so fast, hasn't it?! It's a hot minth in Kansas for sure, but lots to do to keep busy! Blessings and prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete