A Little Hot Weather Humor Brought to You by 108 F.
Yes, it is all of these things today. Our outdoor thermometer really does say 108. But-hope is not far away! A COLD front is arriving and it will only be 100 on Sunday! Woo Hoo!
I do not want summer to go, but the heat could let up and lots of us would so happy. Would not want to be without power ...gotta have AC. Blessings, be safe, xoxo, Susie
LOL! Like that first one best! We've had the high heat and humidity since May began -- I'm ever so thankful for air-conditioning! We're supposed to have some mid- to upper-80s next week. Yay! Be blessed, Jan!
You have my sincere sympathies on the hot weather in Texas. A few years ago we were driving through Dallas-Fort Worth from Florida to Denver when the temperature was 117 degrees. Mighty hot. Keep your sense of humor. It's the Lord's way of helping you to cope. Hope you get that "cold front" tomorrow!!
Wow, and they think Florida is hot! We rarely ever go over 99. (If that). Sometimes the heat index is 102, but not the real temp. I am sorry for you all, but glad you have AC too. Hopefully this won't last much longer.
Hello Jan, Boy I thought it was hot here in Colorado-but nothing like what you've had. I'm thankful though as we have five wildfires raging and that heat would probably spark more. Stay inside where it's cool and safe! Noreen
I do not want summer to go, but the heat could let up and lots of us would so happy. Would not want to be without power ...gotta have AC. Blessings, be safe, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteOh my!! We are only in the mid-90s here. Stay in where it is cooler!1
ReplyDeleteLOL! Like that first one best! We've had the high heat and humidity since May began -- I'm ever so thankful for air-conditioning! We're supposed to have some mid- to upper-80s next week. Yay! Be blessed, Jan!
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I hope you get some much cooler weather soon! Take care.
ReplyDeleteYou have my sincere sympathies on the hot weather in Texas. A few years ago we were driving through Dallas-Fort Worth from Florida to Denver when the temperature was 117 degrees. Mighty hot. Keep your sense of humor. It's the Lord's way of helping you to cope. Hope you get that "cold front" tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteWow, and they think Florida is hot! We rarely ever go over 99. (If that). Sometimes the heat index is 102, but not the real temp. I am sorry for you all, but glad you have AC too. Hopefully this won't last much longer.
ReplyDeleteHello Jan, Boy I thought it was hot here in Colorado-but nothing like what you've had. I'm thankful though as we have five wildfires raging and that heat would probably spark more. Stay inside where it's cool and safe!
ReplyDeleteNoreen