Cold and wet today, but temperatures are forecast to bounce back tomorrow and be sunny and warm most days. My Seasonal Affective Disorder switch flipped this week .(and yes, that's just what it feels like for me-one day I hit my necessary amount of sunlight and I'm good to go until November. Weird.) I'm feeling much better today. I'm ready for Spring! Or at least I was until I remembered that we go on Daylight Savings Time on Sunday. I wish we'd just pick one time and stick with it!
Helping our daughter and Son in Law get their house ready to put on the market-they are building a new one and I'm really happy for them. Today, we are going to knock out as much painting as we can before they re-carpet the kid's bedrooms. The grands have been a little rough on their rooms while they have been growing up. We've also been helping declutter-our daughter (and SIL) are packrats, but it must be genetic because we and his parents are too. We are keeping the dump and Goodwill stores in business this month! It's getting there, slowly but surely. They are hoping to list early next month.
So happy your SAD is gone!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried one of those lights, which are supposed to help, in winter months.
Good luck to them, with the house sale!!!!
lol- about being pack rats--me, too, although I am getting better. Hope things go well with the move. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteMoving is a BIG job. Glad it is moving along for the kids. Keep your face in the sunshine!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a big job! I would hate to have to pack up and move. But I don't mind helping others do it!
ReplyDeleteWe did a big move a few years ago, it wasn't fun. Although, now looking back I so glad we did it. I wish "they" would pick a time and leave it too.
ReplyDeleteGlad the SAD is gone - yay! Isn't it so cool to see out kids succeed and be happy? Like you, I was thrilled when my son and his family decided to purchase a home in Kentucky, and they're looking to upsize soon too. Hope you're doing well, and that you have a great weekend! Hugs, RO
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of hard work, but hopefully it will pay off big time for them when their house is sold and they are in their brand new home! What a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteI try to ignore the time change anymore and just ease my way into it gradually. Actually I pretty much keep to standard time instead of daylight time anyway.
ReplyDeleteAfter moving out of state twice in a 9 month period back in 2016 and 17, packing and moving is something I hope never to do again until I'm headed for heaven. And then I won't have to pack!
Family helping out with moving is the best blessing ever!