Tuesday, October 29, 2019

"You Didn't Tell Me You Were Going to Kill It!!


Still one of my favorite pictures! My daughter and youngest granddaughter from Halloween 6 years ago.

Trip photos to follow as soon as I'm finished wallowing in self-pity with this bad cold I've caught. (With all of the coughing, hacking and sneezing on the flight home, I'm not surprised-my husband caught it too.)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling awful. I hope you better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I am pretty good about keeping my cold to myself...but for Pete's sakes Ted loves to share. LOL Take care of each other. Get rest when you can. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the cold.

    Nothing like flying, to expose us to all the germs, of all the other passengers. -sigh-

    Our family uses nasal spray, all during a flight. Airplane air is so dry. Tiny dry cracks in our nasal passages, allow the circulating germs, in the circulating air, to settle into them.... And thus, give us a cold, etc.

    Using simple saline solution nasal spray, during flights, helps keep our nasal passages lubricated, and prevents dry cracks.... At least, it is worth trying!

    Too late for this past flight. But file it away, for your next flight. -smile-

    Plus, it's important to remember, all winter long. Same goes, for not making a 'happy place,' for winter's air born germs, to land in, and make us sick.

    🍁🍂🔥🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete

October!