Here are a few photos from a place called "Smoo Cave" up on the north coast of Scotland. We drove most of the "North Coast 500" and it was well worth it. I'd never heard of this cave, but found it online when we were planning our trip. So glad we decided to go. It has a waterfall that flows down through it and out into the sea. You can go back into the cave and onto a ramp that takes you right up to the waterfall.



Wow, that looks very interesting and beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Must have been a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! I envy your trip
ReplyDeleteOh my, you went to Scotland! What a beautiful place to visit. I've never been but love reading books that take place there and movies set there. Your pictures make it all look magnificent!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful! A trip to Scotland!!!!!!
ReplyDelete🍁🍂🔥🍂🍁