Monday, November 27, 2017

The Gift That Keeps on Giving...

...but no one wants it! We now have three down with the stomach bug-four if you count our youngest grandchild that seems to have started it all. One of them is me, although I haven't been as sick as the others. Hopefully we can get this all out of the way before the Christmas Holidays get here!

4 comments:

  1. Jan, You and yours will be in my prayers. Being sick is no fun any time...and at holiday time it is the worst. Take care of yourself . Bless you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- I am so sorry, Jan. I am praying that you all get well in the next few days! Take good care- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Too bad about the bug but like you say, at least you'll be over it in plenty of time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH dear, so sorry. We are on day 6 of illness here and it is not a lick of fun. I am tired of feeling cruddy.

    ReplyDelete