Amazing how fast this year has gone by-seems like I say that every year about this time. We are finally over the crud. We went down to our church building and helped decorate for Christmas. I haven't had the opportunity to do this before and it was fun! I'm looking forward to getting my own tree and decorations out now. Guess I needed a little nudge to get me in the right frame of mind.
I've been making some cross stitch ornaments for the tree and hope to get those finished soon. I've really been enjoying stitching in the evenings. Not much else going on-husband will be going to our daughter's tomorrow to see if he can sort out whether it's her alternator or battery that's keeping her car from starting. I'm thinking I'll stay home, put on some Christmas music and catch up on some housework!
Putting on Christmas music helps me feel more Christmassy too. I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow and pick up ingredients for Christmas baking.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to start thinking about baking too!
DeleteWhen I was younger, I loved to cross stitch. It is a good hobby for long, winter nights. Your tree will be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete