We have finally had some real fall weather. This is the first day it's been in the 50's all day long and we have 30's predicted for tonight. Our weather has been in the 80's lately and it's almost Thanksgiving! Seems like temperatures have been above average for a lot of the country. Our leaves are finally turning too. My husband made this glider for me and we are really enjoying some front porch sitting! I'm so proud of it and of him for making it! The paint color was supposed to be a much darker red, but I think I like it like this. The motion is almost like a rocking chair.
We'll be having 14 for Thanksgiving next Thursday. Our daughter and son-in-law are fixing the turkey and I'm fixing a ham. Other sides are being contributed by our son and daughter-in-law, my brother and our son-in-law's mom. Of course all 5 grandkids will be here, ranging in age from 10 years to 23 months. I'm getting excited!

Finally Fall there and tomorrow becomes Wildly Wintery here. Sounds like your Thanksgiving will be fun- we are looking forward to a fun one here, too. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteAnd so you should!!! I have been down with a head cold all week but this crisp fall air is feeling pretty good right now!! Happy Thanksgiving from one grateful heart to another!
ReplyDeleteWe've passed that cold around here too. Hope you're better soon!
DeleteI absolutely love your new glider bench. That red is perfect! I keep forgetting that your Thanksgiving is next week. So much talk is about Christmas already. Have fun getting ready.
ReplyDeleteIt was 38 this morning in Central Georgia. Cold in the mornings and warm in the afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.
WOW! Beautiful bench with bright red color. It gives a wonderful look. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteBeing a lover of all things red, that bench is perfect in my eyes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving,
Pam
How beautiful and what a great job your husband did in making the glider. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful and what a great job your husband did in making the glider. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDelete