Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Sad Day
We lost a good man yesterday. After a long illness, our son-in-law's father passed away peacefully. He was part of our lives for 12 years. We didn't get to see him very often as he and his sweet wife lived over a thousand miles away, but we always enjoyed getting to be with them. He was a kind, gentle man who always had other's best interests at heart and was dearly loved by his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

I am so sorry for your loss........I think it's a wonderful thing to have lived a life that ha blessed others as this man obviously did. May your treasured memories be a comfort to you.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that but at least you got to know him for part of that time.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your son-in-law's father's death. He sounds like a wonderful man and I hope the good memories you have of him will be a comfort.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. People can never be replaced, but they can be remembered so they are never truly gone.
ReplyDeleteIt's sad to have lost such a good man but it's obvious that he will be remembered with great affection. My condolences to you and your son-in-law's family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about this loss in your family, Jan. I'm sure your son-in-law must have many of the good character qualities that his father had and his influence will go on, along with the memories.
ReplyDelete