Lovely pictures of your dad, and your dad with you. I am trying very hard to read all the Father's Day posts without crying but it is very difficult This is the first Father's Day without my Dad. Since everything is so new I know it hurts a little deeper, but my heart is broken right now. It is not how he would want me to feel
Thank you, Anne-I'm so very sorry for your loss. These first holidays are hard, as I know so well. Though it doesn't help to hear it now, I want you to know that in time, the pain will grow less sharp and the memories will become easier and sweeter. Take care of yourself and take time for yourself to heal. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Hi Jan, Beautiful photos of your dad. No matter how long they've been gone, we all still miss them. My dad has been gone for almost 25 yrs, hard to believe it has been that long. Sending you hugs. Noreen
Lovely pictures of your dad, and your dad with you. I am trying very hard to read all the Father's Day posts without crying but it is very difficult This is the first Father's Day without my Dad. Since everything is so new I know it hurts a little deeper, but my heart is broken right now. It is not how he would want me to feel
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anne-I'm so very sorry for your loss. These first holidays are hard, as I know so well. Though it doesn't help to hear it now, I want you to know that in time, the pain will grow less sharp and the memories will become easier and sweeter. Take care of yourself and take time for yourself to heal. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
DeleteWe sure miss our dads, don't we?!
ReplyDeleteYes, we do! I look forward to seeing him again someday in heaven, though!
DeleteHi Jan, Beautiful photos of your dad. No matter how long they've been gone, we all still miss them.
ReplyDeleteMy dad has been gone for almost 25 yrs, hard to believe it has been that long.
Sending you hugs.
Noreen