Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weather or not...

After 7 months of Summer and 2 weeks of Fall-BAM! It's winter and it's COLD! But that's ok, because true to form in Texas, it will be Fall again next week. Here are a few funnies to celebrate the diversity!





Hoping your week is a good one whatever the weather!

4 comments:

  1. Loved these cartoons. The weather is similar in Alabama, we've been freezing for a couple of days but Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be overly warm. ( Which is why I always leave a couple of shorts and flip flops out when I change over to fall/winter duds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumour has it you're having some bad weather across the Pond, but I keep seeing posts with sunshine on them. I don't think most Brits appreciate the vastness of your country! Currently in our part of the UK it's dull and windy, with rain due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the cartoons - so true in many parts of the U.S. Sally

    ReplyDelete