Thursday, July 24, 2014
Hot
Well, that "taste of fall" is long gone. Heat and high humidity have come back with a vengeance-the high yesterday was 99F, but with the humidity, the heat index was 108F! Today and the next 4 days will be similar. Think I'll be staying inside under a fan this weekend. We're going to visit our son, daughter in law and little Mr. Calvin. It will be hot there, but with low humidity, so much more bearable-plus a sweet little man to love on! Hope your weekend is a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
69 years ago today, I was born at 1:27 am. My mom got to the hospital at 1 am. Cutting it a little close! Today, my sweet husband took me ...

Even though our temperature at 28C is not as hot as yours, it is humid and horrid. Very difficult to sleep!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your visit , and your little grandchild.
ReplyDeleteIts very hot here.. its up in the 30's.. last week was up to 40ยบ. Nothing new for this time of the year, here in the Alentejo ..
I love it. If I get too hot. I swim, or just put the aircon on and catch up on things. One thing we dont have, is humidity. Its much more bareable.
Happy Sunday Jan
val
And we think we've got it hot here in the UK.....wow! x
ReplyDeleteWe are enjoying some cooler temps here and I am loving it.
ReplyDelete