Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 28, 1974

40 years ago today, I married the love of my life. We were so young-17 and 19! There have been great times, bad times and everything in between. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Happy Anniversary Lonnie!

9 comments:

  1. Well congratulations you 2! A 40 year marriage is something to be proud of and sadly, quite rare these days. I wish you many more wonderful years together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an incredible anniversary (Ruby?) and it is indeed something to be proud of these days. Fab wedding pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both and wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary - enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Jan.
    A lovely wedding photo.. wish you both many more years of happiness.
    val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to both of you. Wishing you a wonderfully hapy day, and many more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary and blessings for many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, I hope you had a wonderful day. What a handsome couple you make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always fun to see posts like this. We celebrated 36 years in May. :)

    ReplyDelete