Yesterday was cold, dark, and foggy but was brightened by an unexpected visitor for lunch! Grandson #1 and his mom drove out yesterday while the girls were in school. He's the happiest little guy!
Not still for even a moment!
Today is warmer, but stormy and rainy-too bad we don't have our day-brightener here today!

Little ones sure do brighten our lives, don't they?
ReplyDeleteThey really do! Our grands are the great joy of our lives!
DeleteGrandchildren are indeed a blessing, he is a very bright looking lad xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! He's into the "no" phase right now-it's his answer for everything-but he is a sweetie!
DeleteWhat a sweetie! It's always lovely to see grandchildren isn't it? Hope your weather improves soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's beautiful today, and will be for the rest of the week.
Deletesweet little grands you have. :) brightened my morning.
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping in! blessings to you and yours!
He and his sisters and cousin do brighten our lives so much!
DeleteHow sweet! There is nothing as precious as grandchildren, my #1 grandson and he's my first grandchild called me yesterday afternoon to tell me he was coming to see me. He will be 18 in June. I enjoyed the afternoon with him.Thanks for following my blog I waill now follow yours.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my blog! I can't imagine this one being 18, but I know it will happen before we know it.
Delete