Friday, December 26, 2025

The Day After

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with all of our children and grandchildren! Our son and his crew were here the 23rd and 24th and then had to leave early Christmas morning. We spent Christmas Day with our daughter and her family. I don't think I took a single picture, but it's ok-it's all right here in my heart, and it was all wonderful! Today it is quiet and my husband and I are vegging and nibbling on Christmas goodies. 

Good grief, it has been a strange autumn and first few days of winter weather-wise. It's supposed to be 85 F today.  We will finally cool down on Monday with a high in the 40's and a low in the 20's which is more like normal for us this time of year. All of the trees have lost their leaves, so at least it looks like winter! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!





5 comments:

  1. It all sounds wonderful... even the warm temps!! Says your friend from Florida! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas for you all. Being together and making memories. It has been a record breaker around here. I'm just not sure what in the world is going on with this Texas weather. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, we are very warm here in NE Oklahoma, too! I'm enjoying the sunshine though and somehow I've managed to not turn of the A/C! Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been strange indeed!! Love your beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete

October!