Thursday, October 16, 2025

It's Been Awhile

 Here we are at the halfway point of October already! I've been out of commission with a nasty diverticulitis flare. (Sorry, probably TMI) but I'm starting to feel better now and have antibiotics on board. Anyway, just wanted to check in-not that I'm a prolific blogger! I will be trying harder to take better care of myself in the future. I'm bad about being in denial where my health is concerned, so this has been a wake-up call for me. Anyway-I don't always leave a comment on your blogs, but I do read them everyday, and appreciate your comments on mine so much!

5 comments:

  1. I have had diverticulitis and it is extremely painful πŸ˜’ My heart goes out to you. I drink plenty of water, get daily walks in nature and eat well. I hope you don't have a recurring episode in the future. I wish you good health and happiness 😊 Warm greetings from a 68 year old retired lady...will be 69 on October 27th, from Montreal, Canada ❤️ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I am glad you are feeling a little better. We all need to start paying more attention as we get ahem (older). Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you!! I have battled this a long time. I finally had a colon resection and the surgeon was successful in taking out the area that always seemed to get infected. Hope you feel better soon Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying you recover soon!! The weather is finally cooling off!!

    ReplyDelete

October!