It's cold-at least for us down here in Texas. Mid-day and still in the teens. We even have a little snow. But that's ok, we all know that Fool's Spring is right around the corner!
It's a crazy winter everywhere this year!
Girl.....wow is it cold. We are just not prepared for this are we? I didn't even want to get out of the house today...Stay Warm...
It is cold here after a weekend of wearing shorts and flip flops in the house.
12 seasons! Up here in Minnesota we have two winter and almost winter:(
I like the 12 seasons! Yup! We get all of them! Hoping to get down to the ranch on Monday!
It's a crazy winter everywhere this year!
ReplyDeleteGirl.....wow is it cold. We are just not prepared for this are we? I didn't even want to get out of the house today...Stay Warm...
ReplyDeleteIt is cold here after a weekend of wearing shorts and flip flops in the house.
ReplyDelete12 seasons! Up here in Minnesota we have two winter and almost winter:(
ReplyDeleteI like the 12 seasons! Yup! We get all of them! Hoping to get down to the ranch on Monday!
ReplyDelete