Wednesday, December 11, 2024

The Yearly Christmas Crud

 Our sweet youngest granddaughter loves to share with her Mimi and Pop-including the upper respiratory virus of the day. They were here Thanksgiving and went home a day early since she was coughing and running a fever. So of course, we were sick all last week. Hubby got over his pretty quickly, but I developed a secondary sinus infection and finally gave in and went to my doctor today. So armed with steroids, antibiotics and cough medicine, I hope to be over this soon and getting back to getting ready for Christmas. Meanwhile, feet up, hot tea, meds and cross stitch!



5 comments:

  1. Oh those sharing grandkids! Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are so sick!! Hopefully you will be feeling much better by Christmas!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! So many people are sick and some with Covid too...scary:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been 'under the weather' with a head cold! I think my risistance is low.... Let's pray for each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for you! Yes, I need to build up my immune system somehow. Everytime we keep the little grands, I get sick.

      Delete

October!