Sunday, December 29, 2024

Christmas and the Aftermath

 We had a wonderful Christmas at our daughter's house. It was relaxed and we enjoyed all kinds of goodies plus our usual Christmas posole and tamales-a tradition we got from our years in Northern New Mexico. The next day, we drove north a few hours and picked up our two youngest grands. We had another little Christmas with them here and took them back today. Now to recuperate and then start the big post-Christmas clean up!

3 comments:

  1. Your holiday sounds wonderful. Tradition feels so good this time of year and I know the posole and tamales were great! I got my decorations put away on Saturday. Earlier than usual, but I had the time and just got it done. On to 2025!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas!
    The good thing about being sick and decorating little this year is putting things away will be much easier for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wonderful to spend Christmas with those you love....My Christmas is all cleaned up. Happy New Years Eve....and happy 2025

    ReplyDelete

October!