Tuesday, November 5, 2024

No Matter What

I know I've posted it before, but I'm posting this again because I feel it's so important to keep the right perspective about today. I've been struggling with anxiety over what happens today and these have helped me. No matter who wins the election, I want to concentrate on the One who has already won the war for us. God is in control.





5 comments:

  1. God does see the bigger picture, I say this all of the time to myself. There have been so many times I thought things should be a certain way, and since I'm not the boss of everything and everyone, ha, they didn't go that way, and I was wrong, it was the best way. It can seem SO important, but everyone is subject to Him who will judge us all righteously. :). But shh, I still hope my candidate wins ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my husband that we have done our duty, by praying and voting, now it's in God's hands and we need to accept whatever happens and continue to live for Jesus.

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not helping me. I am spiraling downward. I cannot accept certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is like the weaving of a tapestry and we may focus on a strand or two but God sees the whole work and knows exactly what he is doing!

    ReplyDelete

October!