Wednesday, September 25, 2024

A Little Fall in the House

 No, that the fall down type, thank goodness. I just now got around to putting out some fall decor. I've been down with the C**vid and haven't felt like doing anything much. I'm glad to say it's over now-just generally tired and that's getting better. Anyway, I thought I'd post the few things I've done. I'm no decorator (or photographer!), but I enjoyed doing it and it makes me happy which is the main thing!




Have a good rest of the week!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Covid! Hope you are soon better.
    Good job on getting some Fall decor out. I need to get going on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my fall boxes out. Either start decorating or downsize the decorations, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...Get well soon..
    I love your Fall bits and pieces... I look forward to seeing more.
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that you caught the dreaded C****d but it sounds like you're on the mend now. Talked to a close friend earlier and it sounds like that's what she has but she will NOT get tested.
    I like your Fall decor 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, I am so sorry you have been feeling poorly. I love your "little fall". I used to decorate to the hilt for every holiday or special day. Now, I switch out curtains (mainly just to wash the current ones) and maybe put out a basket of Autumn fruits and veggies. It seems the older I get the more I just want to take the easy road. LoL

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely and I a so sorry you have had Covid. My son's family had it but are none the worse for wear. Young people bounce back pretty quickly, I think. Pumpkins out here and waiting for some corn sheafs to be available. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

October!