50 years ago today, we said "I do." Instead of a large celebration, we took a trip to Alaska last week, which I'll post about later. Tonight, we'll go out with our local kids and grands and next week our other kids and grands will be here. It's been happy, sad, fun, hard and the biggest continuing learning experience of our lives, but all of the time it's been blessed with love and laughter with my best friend and the love of my life! Looking forward to every day that God blesses us with from here!
Happy, Happy Anniversary! Those years pass so quickly. We are almost at 43.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to hearing about Alaska. That was a great way to celebrate.
Congratulations and may God continue to bless you both and your family in all the years ahead of you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! May God bless you with many more years of love, life and laughter together 🙏❤️🎉😘
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Isn't it hard to believe? We are 2 months away from 48 and I just can't believe it. I can't believe how old our children are either.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo!
How wonderful, Jan! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
Congratulations! It's wonderful to reach that special milestone together! Not many of us are so blessed anymore. We are looking forward to our 55th anniversary this August! I still can't believe that!! Very thankful. May God bless you with many more happy years together.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete