Right here in River City. And that starts with T and that rhymes with C and stands for Covid. 😷 Fortunately it's very mild-more like a cold or bad allergies. We've had it several times over the last 3 years and it's never been anything near as bad as the flu, for which we are very thankful. Good genes I guess. So I'll make a pot of chicken soup and we'll lay low for the week. We should be better just in time for the Big Freeze. 💨
Prayers you are over this soon. My stepson has been sick and Louis Dean is coughing - but mostly at night and he says it's allergies. We don't have any Covid tests here so not sure what is going on.
ReplyDeleteAaagh! Stupid Covid! It seems to be everywhere again, but most people get over it quickly. Hope you do too!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you are dealing with covid again! So far, I've only had it once and hope I can always say that!! Lay low, take care, and get over the nastiness. Let us know how you are doing!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon:(
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better quickly!
ReplyDelete