Earlier this year, I wrote about my husband taking in part of the back porch to make a better back entry and new bathroom. He has finished the addition and just finished putting in the new floor in the kitchen and dining area. Here are a few before and after pictures:
Back of the house before:
During construction:
Bathroom during construction:
New bath:
Dining Room and addition after: (The bath is just around the corner from the dining room in the new addition.)
The new floor is in the kitchen too, but the kitchen is still a mess so I'll post those pictures after I get things cleaned up and put back in place. The tile is wood look porcelain tile.
He has done every bit of this work himself and I could not be prouder of him! He will tile the living room and hallway next and later on he will do the laundry room (through the white door next to the fridge in the above picture) and the hall bathroom. Then we will repaint the inside of the house the same color as the addition and bath. Not in a hurry to do anything but finish the living room and hall floors right now!








It's so nice! It will be wonderful to have that bathroom. He did a great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! What a great job!! Perhaps he could get his own show on HGTV!!! Can't wait to see the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteGosh, that is sensational! What a terrific job he has done. That is a mammoth project and it has turned out wonderfully! Wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! So nice! So great to have the extra space and the remodeled/new bathroom! Looks great!! He's very talented!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great, he is a really good carpenter!
ReplyDeleteFirst, your pumpkin background is gorgeous! And wow, what a huge project! Your husband is so talented! I love how you have brought the bathroom and dining room so up to date and fresh!!! The buffalo plaid is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing! It looks so GOOD!!! I know how proud you must be of him and this new addition! AND the floors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have a husband like yours - he actually built the home we live in!
ReplyDelete