Thursday, March 2, 2023

Amazing!

 Spring is getting an early start here and I was out with my phone camera this morning enjoying the teeny, tiny wildflowers (weeds) growing in our yard. They are so small and perfect, they look like miniature versions of orchids, violets and other larger flowers. I'm amazed by their intricacies and to me, they show in tiny "snapshots" the glory and power of God their creator. These are flowers no bigger than the eraser on the top of a pencil, some even smaller yet absolutely perfect. Our God is an amazing God!

Shepherd's Purse


Henbit

Scrambled Eggs (That's the real name!)

Wild Violet


4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and so amazing in such a small size. It's amazing to see the detail in such a tiny thing, and then to think of the huge parts of creation, like the galaxy.
    No flowers here yet. We are under yet another winter storm watch for tomorrow. I'll be so happy when Spring shows up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love wildflowers, especially these sweet dainty little ones. I call them "fairy flowers" They are in God's special garden that we don't have to tend to. He takes care of it for us! Thank you for sharing yours. We don't have those same wildflowers here in Florida, at least not that I've noticed. Now I must look more closely! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just can't wait until we have those teeny tiny flowers! My husband hates that I won't let him mow the yard as soon as it starts growing! Feeding the Bees is what I say to him! You are right about just how intricate they are! Isn't God just amazing?

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete